At the height of laughter, the universe is flung into a kaleidoscope of new possibilities.
Just as you would not neglect seeds that you planted with the hope that they will bear vegetables and fruits and flowers, so you must attend to and nourish the garden of your becoming.
Topics: Being True to Yourself
We all have the extraordinary coded within us… waiting to be released.
I firmly believe that all human beings have access to extraordinary energies and powers. Judging from accounts of mystical experience, heightened creativity, or exceptional performance by athletes and artists, we harbor a greater life than we know. There we go beyond those limited and limiting patterns of body, emotions, volition, and understanding that have been keeping us in dry-dock. Instead we become available to our capacity for a larger life in body, mind, and spirit. In this state we know great torrents of delight.
Topics: Spirit, Spirituality
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Wallace Wattles American New Thought Author
- Ernest Holmes American New Thought Writer
- Orison Swett Marden American New Thought Writer
- Horatio Dresser American New Thought Religious Leader
- Elisabeth Elliot American Christian Author
- Louise Hay American Author
- Marilyn Ferguson American Author
- Timothy Leary American Psychologist
- Napoleon Hill American Author
- Edmund Hillary New Zealander Explorer, Humanitarian