Confidence is going after Moby Dick in a rowboat and taking the tartar sauce with you.
A goal properly set is halfway reached.
People buy what they want when they want it more than the money it costs.
Failure is an event, never a person; an attitude not an outcome.
I believe that being successful means having a balance of success stories across the many areas of your life. You can’t truly be considered successful in your business life if your home life is in shambles.
You will get all you want in life, if you help enough other people get what they want.
When someone we love is having difficulty and is giving us a bad time, it’s better to explore the cause than to criticize the action.
When you set goals, something inside of you starts Saying, “Let’s go, let’s go,” and ceilings start to move up.
You are at the top when you’ve made friends with the past, are focused on the present, and optimistic about your future. … .
Success means doing the best we can with what we have. Success is the doing, not the getting—in the trying, not the triumph, Success is a personal standard—reaching for the highest that is in us—becoming all that we can be. If we do our best, we are a success. Success is the maximum utilization of the ability that you have.
Topics: Success, One liners, Success & Failure, Ability
People don’t buy for logical reasons. They buy for emotional reasons.
You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Dale Carnegie American Self-Help Author
- Louise Hay American Author
- Tony Robbins American Self-Help Author
- Denis Waitley American Motivational Speaker
- Napoleon Hill American Author
- Wallace Wattles American New Thought Author
- Peter McWilliams American Author
- Elisabeth Elliot American Christian Author
- Wayne Dyer American Motivational Writer
- Robert Ringer American Entrepreneur