History shows that there are no invincible armies.
The people who cast the votes don’t decide an election, the people who count the votes do.
Everyone imposes his own system as far as his army can reach.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Vladimir Lenin Russian Revolutionary Leader
- Leon Trotsky Russian Revolutionary
- Mao Zedong Chinese Statesman
- Karl Marx German Philosopher, Economist
- Ayn Rand Russian-born American Novelist
- Guy Debord French Philosopher
- Cesare Pavese Italian Novelist, Poet
- Marguerite Duras French Novelist, Playwright
- Friedrich Engels German Socialist Political Philosopher
- Peter Gabriel English Singer-Songwriter