Sometimes I wish I had a terrible childhood, so that at least I’d have an excuse.
Listening is more important than talking. Just hit your mark and believe what you say. Just listen to people and react to what they are saying.
Don’t keep reaching for the stars because you’ll just look like an idiot stretching that way for no reason
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Bill Maher American Comedian, TV Personality
- Joan Rivers American Entertainer
- Whoopi Goldberg American Comedian
- Robin Williams American Actor
- Jerry Seinfeld American Comedian
- Bob Newhart American Comedian
- Buddy Hackett American Comedian
- Rodney Dangerfield American Comedian
- Jonathan Winters American Comedian
- Phyllis Diller American Actor