Children usually do not blame themselves for getting lost.
I was always looking outside myself for strength and confidence but it comes from within. It is there all the time.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Raymond Chandler American Novelist
- Arthur Koestler British Writer, Journalist
- Isaiah Berlin British Philosopher, Historian
- Leonard Cohen Canadian Musician, Author
- Duke Ellington American Musician
- Norman Mailer American Novelist, Journalist
- Maria Mitchell American Astronomer
- Rene Dubos French-American Microbiologist, Author
- Wilhelm Reich Austrian Psychoanalyst
- Satchel Paige American Baseball Player