Coincidence may be described as the chance encounter of two unrelated causal chains which miraculously, it seems merge into a significant event.
Nothing is more sad than the death of an illusion.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Robert Anton Wilson American Polymath
- Abbie Hoffman American Political Activist
- Karl Popper Austrian-born British Philosopher
- David Bohm American Physicist
- Isaiah Berlin British Philosopher, Historian
- Sam Harris American Neuroscientist, Atheist, Author
- Friedrich Hayek British Economist, Social Philosopher
- Joseph Rotblat British Physicist, Activist
- Harold Pinter British Playwright
- Arthur Ransome English Novelist, Journalist