People say they love truth, but in reality they want to believe that which they love is true.
There’s a basic human weakness inherent in all people which tempts them to want what they can’t have and not want what is readily available to them.
Life-complication Theory: Given a choice between an easy solution and a complicated one, the loser will usually opt to travel the complicated path. Don’t ignore a solution just because it’s simple.
What in fact takes place in an election is that two hand picked candidates are propped up before the citizenry, each candidate having been selected by a very small group of politically active people. A minority of the people… then elects one of these hand picked people to rule itself and the majority.
Topics: Politics, Politicians
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Jim Rohn American Entrepreneur
- Seth Godin American Entrepreneur
- Herb Kelleher American Entrepreneur
- Martha Stewart American Businesswoman
- Russell Simmons American Music Promoter
- Steve Jobs American Entrepreneur
- Mary Kay Ash American Entrepreneur
- Walt Disney American Entrepreneur
- William C. Durant American Industrialist
- Lady Bird Johnson First Lady of the United States