To exist in this vast universe for a speck of time is the great gift of life. Our tiny sliver of time is our gift of life. It is our only life. The universe will go on, indifferent to our brief existence, but while we are here we touch not just part of that vastness, but also the lives around us. Life is the gift each of us has been given. Each life is our own and no one else’s. It is precious beyond all counting. It is the greatest value we can have. Cherish it for what it truly is….. Your life is yours alone. Rise up and live it.
I am who I am; no more, no less.
Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Lloyd Alexander American Writer
- Norman Mailer American Novelist, Journalist
- Andre Norton American Science Fiction Writer
- George R. R. Martin American Writer
- Russell Hoban American Author
- Orson Scott Card American Author
- James Ellroy American Crime Fiction Writer
- Charles R. Johnson American Author
- Gene Wolfe American Science Fiction, Fantasy Writer
- Cynthia Ozick American Novelist, Essayist