I had to pick myself up and get on with it, do it all over again, only even better this time.
Nothing else can quite substitute for a few well-chosen, well-timed, sincere words of praise. They’re absolutely free and worth a fortune.
There’s a lot more business out there in small town America than I ever dreamed of.
I had no vision of the scope of what I would start. But I had confidence that as long as we did our work well and were good to our customers, there would be no limit to us.
We let folks know we’re interested in them and that they’re vital to us. ‘Cause they are.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Marshall Field American Entrepreneur
- James Cash Penney American Entrepreneur
- Steve Jobs American Entrepreneur
- Herb Kelleher American Entrepreneur
- Martha Stewart American Businesswoman
- Victor Kiam American Entrepreneur
- Mary Kay Ash American Entrepreneur
- Russell Simmons American Music Promoter
- Ray Kroc American Entrepreneur
- Walt Disney American Entrepreneur