It’s easy to have principles when you’re rich. The important thing is to have principles when you’re poor.
It requires a certain kind of mind to see beauty in a hamburger bun. Yet, is it any more unusual to find grace in the texture and softly curved silhouette of a bun than to reflect lovingly on … the arrangement of textures and colors in a butterfly’s wing?
Topics: Talents, Abilities, Work
The quality of a leader is reflected in the standards they set for themselves.
If you work just for money, you’ll never make it, but if you love what you’re doing and you always put the customer first, success will be yours.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Steve Jobs American Entrepreneur
- Sam Walton American Entrepreneur
- Mary Kay Ash American Entrepreneur
- Herb Kelleher American Entrepreneur
- Martha Stewart American Businesswoman
- Marshall Field American Entrepreneur
- Russell Simmons American Music Promoter
- James Cash Penney American Entrepreneur
- Seth Godin American Entrepreneur
- Walt Disney American Entrepreneur