If you are not willing to take pain to live by your principles, there is no point in having principles.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Clayton M. Christensen American Academic, Business Consultant
- Michael Porter American Management Theorist
- Sheryl Sandberg American Executive, Author
- Louis Brandeis American Jurist
- Seth Godin American Entrepreneur
- Peter Drucker Austrian-born Management Consultant
- Warren Bennis American Management Consultant
- John Kotter American Management Consultant
- Chester Barnard American Businessperson
- Peter Senge American Management Consultant