Most teams aren’t teams at all but merely collections of individual relationships with the boss. Each individual vying with the others for power, prestige and position.
Topics: Teamwork, Teams
TRUST: I know that you will not—deliberately or accidentally, consciously or unconsciously—take unfair advantage of me. I can put my situation at the moment, my status and self-esteem in this group, our relationship, my job, my career, even my life, in your hands with complete confidence.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Warren Bennis American Management Consultant
- Paul Samuelson American Economist
- John Kotter American Management Consultant
- Henry Adams American Historian
- Thomas Wolfe American Novelist
- Norman Mailer American Novelist, Journalist
- Lily Tomlin American Comedy Actress
- Wayne Dyer American Self-help Author
- Hugh Downs American Television Host
- Satchel Paige American Baseball Player