Commit yourself to quality from day one … it’s better to do nothing at all than to do something badly.
Don’t accept that just because a thing has been done a certain way, that it will always have to be that way.
All things being equal, people will do business with a friend; all things being unequal, people will still do business with a friend.
Topics: Friends and Friendship
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Charles A. Reich American Jurist, Author
- Sheryl Sandberg American Executive, Author
- Michael Edwardes British Business Executive
- Harold Pinter British Playwright
- Neil Armstrong American Astronaut
- Derek Walcott West Indian Poet
- Dorothy Bryant American Novelist
- Sandra Day O’Connor American Jurist
- Ross Perot American Businessman
- Nathaniel Branden American Psychotherapist