I am traveling less in order to be able to write more. I select my travel destinations according to their degree of usefulness to my work
As citizens, we all have an obligation to intervene and become involved – it’s the citizen who changes things.
The difficult thing isn’t living with other people, it’s understanding them.
Words were not given to man in order to conceal his thoughts.
Inside us there is something that has no name, that something is what we are.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez Colombian Novelist, Short-Story Writer
- Isabel Allende Chilean Novelist
- Orhan Pamuk Turkish Author
- Charles Mingus American Jazz Bassist, Composer
- Helen Gurley Brown American Publisher
- Julius Nyerere Tanzanian Statesman
- Janet Frame New Zealand writer
- Stephen King American Novelist
- Joyce Carol Oates American Novelist
- Paulo Coelho Brazilian Songwriter