Whoever you are, or whatever it is that you do, when you really want something, it’s because that desire originated in the sould of the universe. It’s your mission on earth.
I don’t live in either my past or my future. I’m interested only in the present. If you can concentrate always on the present, you’ll be a happy man. Life will be a party for you, a grand festival, because life is the moment we’re living now.
Live. If you live, God will live with you. If you refuse to run his risks, he’ll retreat to that distant heaven and be merely a subject for philosophical speculation. Everyone knows this, but no one takes the first step, perhaps for fear of being called insane.
Topics: God, Risk, Fear, Live
When you are enthusiastic about what you do, you feel this positive energy. It’s very simple. Everything is possible.
Waiting hurts. Forgetting hurts. But not knowing which decision to take is the worst of suffering.
I don’t regret the painful times; I bare my scars as if they were medals.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Joyce Carol Oates American Novelist
- Stephen King American Novelist
- Stevie Wonder American Singer
- Orhan Pamuk Turkish Author
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez Colombian Novelist, Short-Story Writer
- Nawal El Saadawi Egyptian Writer, Activist
- Jose Saramago Portuguese Novelist
- J. K. Rowling English Novelist
- Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni Indian-born American Novelist
- Louise Erdrich American Children’s Books Writer