Show up, show up, show up, and after a while the muse shows up, too.
You are the storyteller of your own life, and you can create your own legend or not.
Memories…are like smoke, changing, ephemeral, and if they’re not written down they fade into oblivion.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Cynthia Ozick American Novelist, Essayist
- Joyce Carol Oates American Novelist
- Annie Dillard American Writer
- Joan Didion American Essayist, Novelist, Memoirist
- Andre Norton American Science Fiction Writer
- Joyce Maynard American Novelist
- Anne Lamott American Novelist
- Norman Mailer American Novelist, Journalist
- Anne Tyler American Novelist
- Alice Walker American Novelist, Activist