Very often the law of extremity demands an attention to irrelevance.
It would be nice to travel if you knew where you were going and where you would live at the end or do we ever know, do we ever live where we live, we’re always in other places, lost, like sheep.
Topics: Tourism, Travel
Writing a novel is not merely going on a shopping expedition across the border to an unreal land: it is hours and years spent in the factories, the streets, the cathedrals of the imagination.
Topics: Fiction, Authors & Writing
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Lloyd Alexander American Writer
- Jose Saramago Portuguese Novelist
- Isabel Allende Chilean Novelist
- Robertson Davies Canadian Novelist, Playwright
- Sidney Lumet American Filmmaker
- Joan Aiken British Fantasy Writer
- Leo Buscaglia American Motivational Speaker
- Max De Pree American Businessman
- Marlon Brando American Actor
- Thaddeus Golas American New Age Writer