If variety is the spice of life, marriage is the big can of leftover Spam.
Married men live longer than single men. But marrierd men are a lot more willing to die.
If life was fair, Elvis would be alive and all the impersonators would be dead.
Topics: Life and Living
Never continue in a job you don’t enjoy. If you’re happy in what you’re doing, you’ll like yourself, you’ll have inner peace. And if you have that, along with physical health, you will have had more success than you could possibly have imagined.
My success just evolved from working hard at the business at hand each day.
Talent alone won’t make you a success. Neither will being in the right place at the right time, unless you are ready. The most important question is: “Are you ready?”
People will pay more to be entertained than educated.
The difference between a divorce and a legal separation is that a legal separation gives a husband time to hide his money
Happiness is your dentist telling you it won’t hurt and then having him catch his hand in the drill.
If it weren’t for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of the television, we’d still be eating frozen radio dinners.
Democracy means that anyone can grow up to be president, and anyone who doesn’t grow up can be vice president.
The only thing money gives you is the freedom of not worrying about money.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Ellen DeGeneres American Comedian, Television Host
- Jackie Gleason American Comic Actor
- Jack Lemmon American Actor
- Steve Allen American Entertainer
- Bob Hope British-born American Comedian, Film Actor
- Joan Rivers American Entertainer
- Robert A. Heinlein American Science Fiction Writer
- Robert Altman American Film Director
- George Burns American Comedian
- Bill Cosby American Actor