There’s no labor a man can do that’s undignified, if he does it right.
Nothing separates the generations more than music. By the time a child is eight or nine, he has developed a passion for his own music that is even stronger than his passions for procrastination and weird clothes.
Women don’t want to hear what you think. Women want to hear what they think—in a deeper voice.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Whoopi Goldberg American Comedian
- James Earl Jones American Actor
- Robin Williams American Actor
- Mel Brooks American Film Actor
- Bette Midler American Actress, Singer
- Jenny McCarthy American Actor
- Kirk Douglas American Actor
- Lucille Ball American Actor
- Danny Kaye American Actor
- Helen Hayes American Actor