I base most of my fashion taste on what doesn’t itch.
While we have the gift of life, it seems to me the only tragedy is to allow part of us to die- whether it is our spirit, our creativity, or our glorious uniqueness.
Topics: Living Well
Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what’s going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity.
It’s such an act of optimism to get through a day and enjoy it and laugh and do all that without thinking about death. What spirit human beings have!
I wanted a perfect ending. Now I’ve learned, the hard way, that some poems don’t rhyme, and some stories don’t have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what’s going to happen next. Delicious Ambiguity.
Topics: Living, Ending
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Liza Minnelli American Singer, Actress
- Dolly Parton American Musician, Actress
- Ellen DeGeneres American Comedian, Television Host
- Joan Rivers American Entertainer
- Lily Tomlin American Comedy Actress
- Judy Garland American Actress, Singer
- Lena Horne American Singer, Actress
- Pearl Bailey American Singer, Actress
- Eva Le Gallienne American Actress
- Sophie Tucker American Singer