In Hollywood now when people die they don’t say, “Did he leave a will?” but “Did he leave a diary?”
I’m carrying on a tradition. But I’d rather be a first-rate version of myself than a second-rate version of somebody else. I’m proud of my parents, and the only way that I can prove it to them is to take what they gave me and work my head off.
Topics: Identity, Graduation
It was no great tragedy being Judy Garland’s daughter. I had tremendously interesting childhood years—except they had little to do with being a child.
There are so many girls, and so few princes.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Judy Garland American Actress, Singer
- Jane Fonda American Actress
- Susan Sarandon American Actress
- Julianne Moore American Actor
- Lily Tomlin American Comedy Actress
- Ellen DeGeneres American Comedian, Television Host
- Dolly Parton American Musician, Actress
- Doris Day American Actor
- Madonna American Pop Singer, Actress
- Sharon Stone American Actor