Opinionated writing is always the most difficult… simply because it involves retaining in the cold morning-after crystal of the printed word the burning flow of molten feeling.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Maurice Baring British Author
- Arthur Hailey Canadian Novelist
- Dorothy L. Sayers English Novelist, Playwright
- Enoch Powell British Politician
- Douglas Adams British Author
- Raymond Chandler American Novelist
- John Fowles English Novelist
- Margery Allingham British Author
- Joan Aiken British Fantasy Writer
- Eden Phillpotts English Author, Poet, Dramatist