If Nature had arranged that husbands and wives should have children alternately, there would never be more than three in a family.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Edward Lear English Humorist, Illustrator
- Charles Reade British Author
- Hanif Kureishi British Novelist, Screenwriter
- Wilkie Collins English Novelist, Playwright
- Patrick White Australian Novelist
- Thomas Hardy English Novelist, Poet
- J. R. R. Tolkien British Philologist, Writer
- Terry Pratchett English Fantasy Writer
- Ben Elton English Comedian, Writer
- J. B. Priestley British Novelist, Playwright, Essayist