Whatever you want in life, other people are going to want too. Believe in yourself enough to accept that you have an equal right to it.
People assume you can’t be shy and be on television. They’re wrong.
Competition is easier to accept if you realize it is not an act of oppression or abrasion – I’ve worked with my best friends in direct competition
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Charles Kuralt American Journalist
- Hugh Downs American Television Host
- Edward R. Murrow American Journalist
- George D. Prentice American Journalist
- James Fallows American Journalist
- Shana Alexander American Journalist
- Walter Cronkite American Television Journalist
- Howard Cosell American Journalist
- Deborah Norville American Children’s Books Writer
- Midge Decter American Journalist