A company has a responsibility beyond making a profit for stockholders; it has a responsibility to recognize the dignity of its employees as human beings, to the well-being of its customers, and to the community at large.
You shouldn’t gloat about anything you’ve done; you ought to keep going and find something better to do.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Bill Gates American Businessperson
- Mukesh Ambani Indian Businessperson
- Michael Bloomberg American Businessperson
- Michael Dell American Businessperson
- Richard DeVos American Businessman, Philanthropist
- Donald Trump American Businessperson, Head of State
- Ted Turner American Businessperson
- John D. Rockefeller American Industrialist, Philanthropist
- W. Clement Stone American Self-help Guru
- N. R. Narayana Murthy Indian Businessperson