It’s discouraging to make a mistake, but it’s humiliating when you find out you’re so unimportant that nobody noticed it.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Jacques Derrida French Philosopher, Literary Theorist
- Dennis Potter English Dramatist
- Michael Edwardes British Business Executive
- Harold Pinter British Playwright
- Neil Armstrong American Astronaut
- Derek Walcott West Indian Poet
- Mark McCormack American Sports Agent
- Dorothy Bryant American Novelist
- Sandra Day O’Connor American Jurist
- Ross Perot American Businessman