It’s a lot better to hope than not to.
You must take the first step. The first steps will take some effort, maybe pain. But after that, everything that has to be done is real-life movement.
Nothing happens by itself. It all will come your way, once you understand that you have to make it come your way, by your own exertions.
It is inevitable that some defeat will enter even the most victorious life. The human spirit is never finished when it is defeated… it is finished when it surrenders.
No one will do it for you.
The successful people of this world take life as it comes. They just go out and deal with the world as it is.
Personal relationships are the fertile soil from which all advancement, all success, all achievement in real life grows.
Topics: Life, Cooperation, Help, Achieve, Persona, Success, Achievement
The indispensable first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: decide what you want.
Topics: Dreams, Self-Discovery, Life, Strength, Living Well, Decide, Goals, Decisions, Goal
Somewhere there is a map of how it can be done.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Carl Bernstein American Journalist
- Elliot Richardson American Lawyer
- John Foster Dulles American Politician
- Groucho Marx American Actor
- Owen D. Young American Businessperson
- Florynce Kennedy American Lawyer
- Joan Rivers American Entertainer
- Lenny Bruce American Comedian
- Bette Midler American Actress, Singer
- Clarence Darrow American Lawyer