Human curiosity, the urge to know, is a powerful force and is perhaps the best secret weapon of all in the struggle to unravel the workings of the natural world.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Arthur Eddington English Astronomer
- Freeman Dyson American Physicist, Author
- Ernest Rutherford New Zealand-born Physicist
- Peter Medawar British Immunologist, Writer
- Michael Faraday British Physicist, Chemist
- Humphry Davy British Chemist
- Isaiah Berlin British Philosopher, Historian
- G. H. Hardy English Mathematician
- Paul Dirac English Theoretical Physicist
- Isaac Newton English Physicist