If your result needs a statistician then you should design a better experiment.
An alleged scientific discovery has no merit unless it can be explained to a barmaid.
If your experiment needs statistics, you ought to have done a better experiment.
We’re like children who always want to take apart watches to see how they work.
The energy produced by the breaking down of the atom is a very poor kind of thing. Anyone who expects a source of power from the transformation of these atoms is talking moonshine.
If your experiment needs a statistician, you need a better experiment.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Aaron Klug English Biophysicist
- Isaac Newton English Physicist
- Paul Dirac English Theoretical Physicist
- Peter Medawar British Immunologist, Writer
- Arthur Eddington English Astronomer
- Maria Mitchell American Astronomer
- Marie Curie Polish-born French Physicist
- Louis Pasteur French Biologist
- A. E. Housman English Scholar, Poet
- Bertrand A. Russell British Philosopher, Mathematician