Freedom is an indivisible word. If we want to enjoy it, and fight for it, we must be prepared to extend it to everyone, whether they are rich or poor, whether they agree with us or not, no matter what their race or the color of their skin.
In no direction that we turn do we find ease or comfort. If we are honest and if we have the will to win we find only danger, hard work and iron resolution.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Rudy Giuliani American Politician
- Thomas Brackett Reed American Politician
- Jean Anthelme Brillat-Savarin French Lawyer
- Robert G. Ingersoll American Lawyer, Orator, Agnostic
- Horace Greeley American Elected Rep
- Earl Warren American Judge
- William Bennett American Politician
- Harry Browne American Politician
- Robert F. Kennedy American Politician
- Stewart Udall American Politician