It is, indeed an incredible fact that what the human mind, at its deepest and most profound, perceives as beautiful finds its realization in external nature…. What is intelligible is also beautiful.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Arthur Eddington English Astronomer
- Harold Urey American Chemist
- Freeman Dyson American Physicist, Author
- Steven Weinberg American Physicist
- William Lawrence Bragg British Physicist
- John Herschel English Mathematician
- Paul Dirac English Theoretical Physicist
- James D. Watson American Biologist
- Milton Friedman American Economist
- Richard Feynman American Physicist