Strange how love coexists with hate, how they render each other mute, how the swilling of them together makes a new and softer, sympathetic thing.
Let me fly, let me see things that are hidden from other eyes.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Carol Dweck American Psychologist
- Louis Farrakhan American Religious Leader
- Isabel Allende Chilean Novelist
- Evander Holyfield American Boxer
- Anthony Hopkins Welsh-American Actor
- Tim Robbins American Actor, Director
- Michel Houellebecq French Author
- Joyce Carol Oates American Novelist
- Orson Scott Card American Author
- Joan Collins English Actress