Without an advocate for the poor, without a new state of mind in America, the country lies on the brink of anarchy.
If we don’t make earnest moves toward real solutions, then each day we move one day closer to revolution and anarchy in this country. This is the sad, and yet potentially joyous, state of America.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Carl Reiner American Comedian
- Colin Powell American Military Leader
- Don DeLillo American Author
- Alan Alda American Actor
- Neil Simon American Playwright
- E. L. Doctorow American Writer
- Billy Joel American Singer
- Harold Bloom American Literary Critic, Author
- Marty Nemko American Career Coach
- Edgar Allan Poe American Poet