Natural capitalism is not about making sudden changes, uprooting institutions, or fomenting upheaval for a new social order. Natural capitalism is about making small, critical choices that can tip economic and social factors in positive ways.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Stewart Brand American Writer
- Ralph Nader American Activist
- Al Gore American Politician, Environmentalist
- E. O. Wilson American Sociobiologist
- Sheryl Sandberg American Executive, Author
- Rachel Carson American Biologist
- Aldo Leopold American Conservationist
- Murray Bookchin American Political Thinker
- Garrett Hardin American Ecologist
- T. Boone Pickens American Businessman, Financier