Natural capitalism is not about making sudden changes, uprooting institutions, or fomenting upheaval for a new social order. Natural capitalism is about making small, critical choices that can tip economic and social factors in positive ways.
Good management is the art of making problems so interesting and their solutions so constructive that everyone wants to get to work and deal with them.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Stewart Brand American Writer
- Al Gore American Politician, Environmentalist
- Ralph Nader American Activist
- E. O. Wilson American Sociobiologist
- Sheryl Sandberg American Executive, Author
- Murray Bookchin American Political Thinker
- Rachel Carson American Biologist
- Aldo Leopold American Conservationist
- Garrett Hardin American Ecologist
- T. Boone Pickens American Businessman, Financier