Creativity represents a miraculous coming together of the uninhibited energy of the child with its apparent opposite and enemy-the sense of order imposed on the disciplined adult intelligence.
Topics: Creativity, Imagination, Inner-child
Our culture is ill-equipped to assert the bourgeois values which would be the salvation of the under-class, because we have lost those values ourselves.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Robin Morgan American Activist
- Midge Decter American Journalist
- Jane Addams American Social Reformer
- Jesse Jackson American Baptist Civil Rights Activist
- Marianne Williamson American Activist
- Ralph Nader American Activist
- Henry L. Stimson American Political leader
- Jeannette Rankin American Politician
- W. E. B. Du Bois American Sociologist, Activist
- J. William Fulbright American Politician