No one should negotiate their dreams. Dreams must be free to flee and fly high. No government, no legislature, has a right to limit your dreams. You should never agree to surrender your dreams.
Leadership has a harder job to do than just choose sides. It must bring sides together.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- W. E. B. Du Bois American Sociologist, Activist
- Martin Luther King, Jr. American Civil Rights Leader
- Rosa Parks American Civil Rights Leader
- Whitney Young American Civil Rights Leader
- Susan B. Anthony American Civil Rights Leader
- Carrie Chapman Catt American Suffragist
- George Boardman the Younger American Baptist Minister
- Harry Emerson Fosdick American Baptist Minister
- Russell Conwell American Baptist Minister
- Billy Graham American Baptist Religious Leader