The journey is my home.
Nourish beginnings, let us nourish beginnings.
Not all things are blest, but the
seeds of all things are blest.
The blessing is in the seed.
Exchange is creation.
I think there is a choice possible to us at any moment, as long as we live. But there is no sacrifice. There is a choice, and the rest falls away. Second choice does not exist. Beware of those who talk about sacrifice.
Breathe-in experience, breathe-out poetry.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Susan Sontag American Writer, Philosopher
- Grace Paley American Author
- Gertrude Stein American Writer
- Kate Millet American Feminist, Writer, Sculptor
- Sheryl Sandberg American Executive, Author
- Charlotte Perkins Gilman American Feminist, Writer
- Audre Lorde American Poet, Feminist
- Allen Ginsberg American Poet
- Carson McCullers American Novelist
- Emma Lazarus American Poet, Writer