We would be able neither to remember nor to reflect nor to compare nor to think, indeed, we would not even be the person who we were a moment ago, if our concepts were divided among many and were not to be encountered somewhere together in their most exact combination.
Time is a part of eternity, and of the same piece with it.
Topics: Time Management
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Berthold Auerbach German Novelist
- Abraham Joshua Heschel American Jewish Rabbi
- Friedrich Heinrich Jacobi German Philosopher
- Johann Gottfried Herder German Poet, Literary Critic
- Immanuel Kant Prussian German Philosopher
- Bahya ibn Paquda Jewish Philosopher
- Arthur Schopenhauer German Philosopher
- Martin Heidegger German Existential Philosopher
- Friedrich Nietzsche German Philosopher, Scholar
- Immanuel Hermann Fichte German Philosopher