It is better to discuss things, to argue and engage in polemics than make perfidious plans of mutual destruction.
God has given us enough wisdom to make improvements in our relations.
The ecologization of politics requires us to acknowledge the priority of human values and makes ecology part of education at an early age, molding a new, modern approach to nature and, at the same time, giving back to man a sense of being part of nature. No moral improvement of society is possible without that
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Norman Mailer American Novelist, Journalist
- Stevie Wonder American Singer
- Marilyn Horne American Opera Singer
- B. B. King American Blues Musician
- Peter Ustinov British Actor, Playwright
- Jimmy Carter American Head of State
- Al Gore American Politician, Environmentalist
- Jane Addams American Social Reformer
- Charles G. Dawes American Diplomat, Politician
- Carl Reiner American Comedian