Facts are the air of scientists. Without them you can never fly.
Science is the search for truth – it is not a game in which one tries to beat his opponent, to do harm to others. We need to have the spirit of science in international affairs, to make the conduct of international affairs the effort to find t he right solution, the just solution of international problems, not the effort by each nation to get the better of other nations, to do harm to them when it is possible.
Topics: Science, Truth
Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error.
I think every person should be able to enjoy life. Try to decide what you most enjoy doing, and then look around to see if there is a job for which you could prepare yourself that would enable you to continue having this sort of joy.
Topics: Try, Doing, Life
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- James Bryant Conant American Chemist
- Jane Addams American Social Reformer
- Willis R. Whitney American Chemist
- Humphry Davy British Chemist
- Richard Feynman American Physicist
- Jeannette Rankin American Politician
- Glenn T. Seaborg American Chemist
- Kurt Vonnegut American Novelist
- Frank Zappa American Rock Guitarist, Singer, Composer
- Carl Sagan American Astronomer