Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.
The computer can’t tell you the emotional story. It can give you the exact mathematical design, but what’s missing is the eyebrows.
Fact of the matter is, there is no hip world, there is no straight world. There’s a world, you see, which has people in it who believe in a variety of different things. Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- John Cage American Composer
- Gian Carlo Menotti Italian-born American Composer
- Igor Stravinsky Russian-born American Composer
- Arthur Rubinstein American Pianist
- Claude Debussy French Composer
- Stephen Sondheim American Musician
- Bob Dylan American Musician
- Oscar Hammerstein II American Songwriter
- Stevie Wonder American Singer
- Jean Sibelius Finnish Composer