A computer will do what you tell it to do, but that may be much different from what you had in mind.
I think that children have a power to imagine that is almost magical when compared to the adult imagination, and this is something irrevocable that a child loses when he or she becomes bound by logic. We adults continue to have our children
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Norman Mailer American Novelist, Journalist
- Freeman Dyson American Physicist, Author
- John Rawls American Philosopher
- Hilary Putnam American Philosopher
- Daniel Patrick Moynihan American Academic, Politician
- Carol Dweck American Psychologist
- Henry Adams American Historian
- Lionel Trilling American Critic
- Jeraldine Saunders American Writer, Television Personality
- Og Mandino American Self-Help Author