The Internet is like a living window into human consciousness and perhaps even to the divine… if we can attune to it… we might well contribute to a glittering awakening on a cosmic level. We can be on-line with ourselves and the world all the time.
Here we are, we’re alone in the universe, there’s no God, it just seems that it all began by something as simple as sunlight striking on a piece of rock. And here we are. We’ve only got ourselves. Somehow, we’ve just got to make a go of it. We’ve only ourselves.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Enoch Powell British Politician
- Peter Ustinov British Actor, Playwright
- Charles Reade British Author
- Dennis Potter English Dramatist
- Queen Elizabeth I British Monarch
- Dorothy L. Sayers English Novelist, Playwright
- Arnold J. Toynbee British Historian
- George Bernard Shaw Irish Playwright
- Larry McMurtry American Novelist
- Billy Wilder American Filmmaker