Focus on your potential instead of your limitations.
A ball player’s got to be kept hungry to become a big-leaguer. That’s why no boy from a rich family ever made the big leagues
A ball player has got to be kept hungry be become a big leaguer. That is why no boy from a rich family ever made the big leagues.
You start chasing a ball and your brain immediately commands your body to Run forward! Bend! Scoop up the ball! Peg it to first! Then your body says who me?
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Ted Williams American Sportsperson
- Babe Ruth American Baseball Player
- Harmon Killebrew American Baseball Player
- Yogi Berra American Sportsperson
- Tom Seaver American Baseball Player
- Duke Ellington American Musician
- Hank Aaron American Baseball Player
- Mickey Rivers American Sportsperson
- Mario Puzo American Novelist
- Dan Quisenberry American Baseball Player