So long as new ideas are created, sales will continue to reach new highs.
All that is necessary to break the spell of inertia and frustration is this: Act as if it were impossible to fail. That is the talisman, the formula, the command of right-about-face which turns us from failure towards success.
Topics: Success, Failure, Success & Failure
By going over your day in imagination before you begin it, you can begin acting successfully at any moment.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Lowell Thomas American Writer
- Robin Morgan American Activist
- E. L. Doctorow American Writer
- Shel Silverstein American Cartoonist, Author
- Michael Harrington American Socialist
- Ernest Holmes American New Thought Writer
- Russell Hoban American Author
- Gertrude Stein American Writer
- Oliver Herford American Writer
- Letty Cottin Pogrebin American Writer