What is my loftiest ambition? I’ve always wanted to throw an egg into an electric fan.
Many are called but few get up.
Diplomacy is living in state.
A hair in the head is worth two in the brush.
Tact is to lie about others as you would have them lie about you.
A woman’s mind is cleaner than a man s: She changes it more often.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Corita Kent American Artist
- William Morris British Artist, Author
- Theodor Seuss Geisel (‘Dr. Seuss’) American Children’s Books Writer
- John Howe Canadian Artist
- Joyce Cary English Novelist
- Georges Braque French Painter
- Yoko Ono Japanese Artist, Musician
- Mort Walker American Comic Artist
- e. e. cummings American Poet, Writer, Painter
- Elbert Hubbard American Writer