Defining myself, as opposed to being defined by others, is one of the most difficult challenges I face.
—Carol Moseley Braun
Topics: Being True to Yourself
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Sandra Day O’Connor American Jurist
- Elliot Richardson American Lawyer
- Archibald Cox American Lawyer
- Elihu Root American Statesman
- Jane Fonda American Actress
- Letty Cottin Pogrebin American Writer
- Gloria Steinem American Feminist
- Alan Alda American Actor
- Billie Jean King American Tennis Player
- Rita Mae Brown American Writer, Feminist