We have to encourage the future we want rather than trying to prevent the future we fear.
My father said whoever tells the longest story is always the liar. The truth isn’t that complicated.
Sometimes the easiest way to get something done is to be a little naive about it.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Paul Vixie American Scientist
- Eliezer Yudkowsky American Scientist
- Luther Burbank American Botanist
- George Washington Carver American Scientist
- Ralph Bunche American Political Scientist
- Georg Christoph Lichtenberg German Philosopher, Physicist
- Frederick Banting Canadian Medical Scientist
- Bill Gates American Businessperson
- An Wang Chinese-born American Engineer
- Howard H. Aiken American Physicist