There is a serious defect in the thinking of someone who wants—more than anything else—to become rich. As long as they don’t have the money, it’ll seem like a worthwhile goal. Once they do, they’ll understand how important other things are—and have always been.
Show business is the best possible therapy for remorse.
I really think that American gentlemen are the best after all, because kissing your hand may make you feel very good but a diamond and a sapphire bracelet lasts forever.
Topics: Men, Men & Women, Women
If we have to tell Hollywood good-by, it may be with one of those tender, old-fashioned, seven-second kisses exchanged between two people of the opposite sex, with all their clothes on.
Memory is more incredible than ink.
Gentlemen prefer blondes.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Cornelia Otis Skinner American Actress, Playwright
- Gore Vidal American Novelist
- Elizabeth Gilbert American Novelist
- Robert A. Heinlein American Science Fiction Writer
- Ayn Rand Russian-born American Novelist
- John Steinbeck American Novelist
- Joyce Carol Oates American Novelist
- Woody Allen American Film Actor, Director
- Richard Carlson American Actor
- Sylvester Stallone American Actor