Fate keeps on happening.
If we have to tell Hollywood good-by, it may be with one of those tender, old-fashioned, seven-second kisses exchanged between two people of the opposite sex, with all their clothes on.
Gentlemen prefer blondes.
The people I’m getting furious with are the women’s liberationists. They keep getting on their soapboxes proclaiming that women are brighter than men. That’s true, but it should be kept quiet or it ruins the whole racket.
Topics: Feminism, Women
There is a serious defect in the thinking of someone who wants—more than anything else—to become rich. As long as they don’t have the money, it’ll seem like a worthwhile goal. Once they do, they’ll understand how important other things are—and have always been.
I really think that American gentlemen are the best after all, because kissing your hand may make you feel very good but a diamond and a sapphire bracelet lasts forever.
Topics: Men & Women, Men, Women
Show business is the best possible therapy for remorse.
Pleasure that isn’t paid for is as insipid as everything else that’s free.
Memory is more incredible than ink.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Cornelia Otis Skinner American Actress, Playwright
- Gore Vidal American Novelist
- Elizabeth Gilbert American Novelist
- Ayn Rand Russian-born American Novelist
- Robert A. Heinlein American Science Fiction Writer
- Joyce Carol Oates American Novelist
- John Steinbeck American Novelist
- Sylvester Stallone American Actor
- Richard Carlson American Actor
- Tupac Shakur American Rapper, Actor