He travels best that knows when to return.
The treasures of the deep are not so precious as are the concealed comforts of a man locked up in woman’s love: I scent the air of blessings when I come but near the house.
Topics: Marriage, Love
Who loves law, dies either mad or poor.
There’s no hate lost between us.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Charles Reade British Author
- George Chapman English Poet, Playwright
- Lord Byron (George Gordon Byron) English Romantic Poet
- Edward de Vere, 17th Earl of Oxford English Poet, Courtier
- John Webster English Dramatist
- William Wycherley English Dramatist
- Samuel Daniel English Poet
- Dennis Potter English Dramatist
- John Keats English Poet
- Harold Pinter British Playwright